Ordering mobile service and devices.

Services (4)

Cell Service - Port Cellular Service Off Michigan Tech Account

Moving cell phone service from the Michigan Tech government account to a personally managed account.

Cell Service - Request Cellular Change of Liability (COL)

To be used when retaining your cellular account on the Michigan Tech government plan, but will be assuming responsibility for the payment yourself.

Cell Service - Request for International Travel

Request for International Travel with AT&T and Verizon.

Cell Service—Ordering or Upgrading Service

Changes or additions to cellular services, including cellphones, MyFi Units, and cellular connected tablets.