My Recently Visited Services

Use this request to purchase computers and accompanying computer accessories.

The reallocation of expenditure form is to be used when a Department is reallocating expenditures from one Index or Account Code to another. This is occasionally necessary to correct bookkeeping or clerical errors in original charges.

Installing software not found in the Software Center.

For room technology design requests, including upgrading equipment or adding new technology.

Place a paper order for your department.

Changes or additions to cellular services, including cellphones, MyFi Units, and cellular connected tablets.

For all external purchase requests.

Place an order for toner cartridges for your printer.

This service allows you to have your voicemail messages sent to your Michigan Tech email address.

Requesting a new badge, extending the end date of a badge, or reprint a badge.

Equipment to be recycled must be reviewed by our Asset Management team.

Use this form to report a wired network issue.

For use when purchasing high-volume departmental printers. When replacing high-volume printers, the Plant and Properties Office must be contacted first (

Request a computer rebuild.

Request a consult and assistance for your next Zoom virtual meeting.

Request audio/visual equipment and support for campus events.

Questions about a bill or charge you have received from Information Technology or our Telecommunications group.

Request presentation support for your next campus event—meetings, special presentations, or thesis defenses.

Use this service to request assistance with computer problems.

Requesting a new digital sign for your area.

Request the modification of an existing digital signage layout or creation of a new layout.

Add additional content manager accounts to your digital sign.

Projectors in classrooms and conference rooms require bulb replacement on a periodic basis.  Use this form to request a new bulb for a classroom / conference room projector.