Getting a replacement HuskyCard

How do I get a replacement?

Please visit the Technical Assistance Center located on the first floor of the Library during university business hours. Bring a valid government-issued photo ID or your previous HuskyCard. We can print your HuskyCard when you arrive. There is a $15 replacement fee for lost, stolen, or damaged HuskyCards (or if you left it at home on break). If you get a replacement, your previous HuskyCard will no longer work.

Reporting a lost or found HuskyCard

You can check the history on your HuskyCard to see the last place you used it. Contact Public Safety and Police Services to see if someone has turned in your card. If you find someone else's card, please turn it in to Public Safety and Police Services.

  1. Deactivate your card account the Report lost card tool to deactivate your HuskyCard account immediately. You can also contact Michigan Tech IT during regular university business hours. You can call (906) 487-1111 or email IT at
  2. Get your replacement HuskyCard or find your current HuskyCard.
  3. Reactivate your HuskyCard account, once it is replaced or found, by using the Report found card tool.
Was this helpful?
100% helpful - 3 reviews


Article ID: 51414
Tue 4/3/18 1:58 PM
Mon 1/24/22 8:24 AM