Reallocation of Expenditures (ROE)


In cases where IT charges are misallocated, you can use this form to request a reallocation.

Available To

Anyone Michigan Tech finance manager or their designee who requires a reallocation of IT charges.


Select the Request Service button to the right, and complete the resulting form.