Service Catalog

Categories (5)


Get assistance with payroll, payroll deductions, paper timesheets, reallocations, timesheet access, or W-2 support.

General HR Support

Get assistance with employment verifications, EPAF support, or visitor access forms.


Get assistance with EEP and TRIP support, or ask general HR benefit-related questions.


Get assistance with bonus forms, faculty and staff employment support, green forms, and probationary review forms.

Student/Temporary Hiring Forms

Get assistance with student or temporary employee hiring.

Services (1)

Request for HR Support Center Help

If you can't find the specific request form you are looking for, use this service to request assistance.